Some of the key segments are the following.
- Canada 150 Events - Links to the main collections of happenings from coast to coast to coast. Have we overlooked your organization? Please tell us.
- Canada 150 News - A feed of recent posts from our @Canada150ws Twitter feed - lots to check out!
- Amazing Canada - So for your travel in Canada this year what are the most amazing places to see? Our list will grow as the year progresses, reaching 150 by year's end.
- Kids Section - Activities, information and more for kids and kids at heart!
- Canadian Inventions - Some you know, but we guarantee you will learn something new too!
- Canada to World - What are some of the most important ways that Canada and Canadians have contributed to the betterment of the world?
- Celebrate Green - While travel can provide unique learning activities, we live in a world rightly worried about climate change, and travel is a significant contributor to atmospheric carbon dioxide. In this section we highlight ways to minimize the carbon footprint of your Canada 150 celebrations!
- Small Treasures - While a lot of the attention has been on the major urban centres, we urge you to not overlook the small towns and villages in your celebration of Canada 150. Think we might overlook your town? Tell us about it!
- Facts and Trivia - It's not surprising that the game Trivial Pursuit® is a Canadian invention, and we do love our facts and trivia! We will present some of our favourites as the year goes on.
- Frugal Celebrations - You can have an educational, fun and meaningful celebration of Canada 150 without spending a lot of money. We will tell you how!
To cover our hosting, design and other costs, we will have a limited amount of advertising on our sites, but we promise to keep it in check and relatively nonintrusive. Also, we will never place any advertisements in the Kids section. If you have a Canada related company, organization or activity you would like to promote get in touch with us for advertising details and opportunities.
We want this to be OUR space for Canada 150, so never hesitate to let us know your ideas and suggestions. So what are you waiting for? Check us out at Canada150.website!